R2-Ta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Readiris Corporate 16.0.2 Build 10288 Multilingual Portable

Go down

Readiris Corporate 16.0.2 Build 10288 Multilingual Portable Empty Readiris Corporate 16.0.2 Build 10288 Multilingual Portable

Post  lalinx10 Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Readiris Corporate 16.0.2 Build 10288 Multilingual Portable Untitled

DESCRIPTION :

Readiris 16 is one of the most popular OCR software. It can scan and convert any paper document into fully editable digital files (Word, Excel, PDF). Also you will able to send it to popular cloud hosting services in a single click! Readiris 16 converts PDFs, images or paper documents into editable and searchable Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, html, etc. Readiris Pro 16 sonverts documents to eBook and audio files. Within PDF files, smoothly create, add, merge, delete, edit, rotate, compress or straighten pages. Automate business document processing.

Readiris 16 allows you easily export all your processed documents into your favorite Cloud hosting service in order to keep track of all your files wherever you are!
Readiris 16 also has the text editing and 3D correction tools.

I.R.I.S. has been a worldwide leader in OCR technologies since 1986. For 28 years it develops text recognition technologies to help people get more productive while managing documents and information. I.R.I.S. is the OCR software partner of choice for established and successful companies such as Canon, Evernote, Adobe, HP, Microsoft and many more!

Use OCR software to save the precious time you would lose retyping information from documents! Readiris 16 automatically recognizes the text and layout from an image, a PDF or a scanned document. And turns it into an editable digital file (Word, Excel, PDF, HTML, TXT, ePub, etc.)

Convert to Excel / Word / PDF / Audio files / eBook / etc.
Automatically recreate complex layouts
Powerful table recognition
Over 130 supported languages
Advanced document editing tools
Create your own eBooks
Convert documents to audio files
This software features a large set of PDF editing tools to help you accomplish everyday tasks. It will also let you convert PDF files to editable Word, Excel or even searchable PDF documents in order to help you edit and manage information.

Create searchable PDFs
Edit PDF files (New)
Add, delete, merge, and straighten pages (enhanced)
Sign and secure PDF files (New)
Compress PDF files
Readiris Corporate 16

SCREENSHOT :

Readiris Corporate 16.0.2 Build 10288 Multilingual Portable 00806

INSTALLATION :

- Just run Readiris.exe

INFO :

Title : Readiris Corporate 16.0.2 Build 10288 Multilingual Portable
Language : MultiLanguage
File Size : 222 mb

DOWNLOAD

Rapidgator
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4d095ac6f62c82a29b229ab85e67720b/Readiris.Corporate.16.0.2.Build.10288.Multilingual.Portable.rar.html
Turbobit
Code:
http://turbobit.net/q6f1vp6mhvgi/Readiris.Corporate.16.0.2.Build.10288.Multilingual.Portable.rar.html

lalinx10

Back to top Go down